Recognize the Symptoms of Mental Down that You Must Know !!!
Hello Hermina Friends
Mental health is a condition that affects a person's thoughts, feelings, and behavior. Good mental health is essential to living a healthy and happy life. In this article, we will discuss things that affect Mental Down.
Mental down or mental sluggishness is a condition in which a person feels very tired emotionally, physically, and mentally. These symptoms can occur to anyone and are usually caused by prolonged stress, personal problems, demanding work, or environmental conditions that are not conducive.
Here are some of the symptoms that usually occur in someone who is experiencing mental sluggishness:
- Drastic mood swings. A person experiencing mental sluggishness tends to feel very sad, disappointed, and hopeless. They can also feel a loss of interest and excitement in things they used to enjoy.
- Easily offended. Because of their sensitive emotions, a person experiencing mental sluggishness may feel irritable and angry. They tend to magnify small issues and find it difficult to deal with feelings of anger or resentment.
- Sleep disturbances: A mentally lethargic person may experience sleep problems, such as difficulty falling asleep or sleeping too much. Their sleep quality can also decrease, so they wake up feeling tired and lacking energy.
- Energy drop. Mental lethargy can cause a person to feel physically and mentally exhausted, preventing them from doing activities they normally do easily.
- Difficulty concentrating A person experiencing mental sluggishness may have difficulty concentrating and focusing their attention on something. This can affect work or study performance.
- Feeling hopeless. A person experiencing mental sluggishness may feel hopeless and lose hope for the future. They tend to feel that nothing can be done to solve their problem.
- Physical impairment. In addition to the above symptoms, mental lethargy can also cause physical symptoms such as headaches, muscle aches, stomach pains, or other digestive disorders.
Good mental health is essential for a healthy and happy life. When someone has a mental health disorder, they can experience various problems such as anxiety, depression, and stress. Mental health disorders can also affect a person's ability to work and carry out daily activities properly. This can affect a person's quality of life and affect relationships with other people.
If you experience the above symptoms, you should immediately seek help from a medical professional or mental health professional. This condition can affect health and quality of life, and the sooner you seek help, the better the chances of recovery. At the Hermina Purwokerto hospital, services are available for those of you who wish to consult on Mental Health.
To make it easier to access services & registration at Hermina Purwokerto Hospital, here's how:
1. Download the mobile application on Playstore (Type Hello Hermina)
2. Contact Call Center 1500488
3. Through the website -> bit.ly/RegistrationHerminaPurwokerto
4. Through the Halodoc application
5. Registration of Rapid Antigen and Telemedicine 0813 9306 1234